The full text of the paper be prepared in MS Word with inbuilt figures, charts, drawings etc. on Standard A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) size.
The text of the paper in English must conform strictly to the following requirements and be free from errors. Only original contributions that have not been published or presented at any other forum are acceptable, and the paper shall be accompanied by the certificate to this effect.
The guidelines for preparation of manuscript are as follows:
- Top/Bottom Margin : 25 mm (Top margin on first page 35 mm)
- Left/Right Margin : 25 mm
- Typing Area : 130 mm x 200 mm (including folio), single space, single column
- Maximum number of pages (preferably): 10 pages including figures, tables, photographs, etc., if any
- Font Type: Helvetica/Times Roman/Courier Title: 14 Point BOLD CAPITALS, Author's Name: 12 Point BOLD Upper/lower (below title of the paper). Do not prefix name with Mr./Ms./Dr./Prof. Affiliation : 11 Point Italics (designation, organization and place) Main Headings : 10 Point Bold Capitals Sub headings : 10 Point Bold Upper-lower Text : 10 Point
- Normal Print for hard copy: Laser Print or Letter Quality
- At the end of the references, the author(s) must furnish bio-data(CV) not exceeding 100 words
- The manuscript may be emailed or sent in a CD
Date of Submission of full length paper is extended upto January 15, 2015.
The author(s) certify that the paper titled “_____________________” and submitted for
consideration for International Conference on Hydropower for Sustainable Development during Feb 05 – 07, 2015 at Dehradun India, is in original and has not
been published or presented at any other forum.
Signature of Author(s)